Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jayhawk & Return to Red Castle by Dorothy Keddington



Dorothy Keddington is one of my all time favorite authors. These are her first two books and they are great. They are romance adventures that will keep you up late into the night wanting to find out what happens next.

Jayhawk is 1/2 Bannock-Shoshoni Indian who wants to find out why his father disappeared a few weeks before he was born. Angela Stewart arrives to visit her college roommate at her family's ranch outside the city of Dust, Wyoming. Together Angela and Jayhawk go on a wild ride to find out the truth.

Return to Red Castle is set in the High Uintas. Melissa is returning to her family's vacation spot for the first time in four years where she finds her best friend (though 11 years older than her) has become a mountain man and where drug runners are in the mountains.

NOTE: Both books are out of print but can be found at half.com.

7 comments:

Marcia Mickelson said...

I love Dorothy Keddington. These two are great books.

Meriam said...

Good News!!!! Jayhawk is now back in print. It can be found at granitebooks.com. Return to Red Castle will be reintroduced in about 6 weeks.
Dorothy has a brand new book that is one her most exciting..I loved every inute that I spent with it! It is called fairy Thorne.
I am so glad Dorothy is back. I have missed her!!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad another Dorothy Keddington book is coming out. Any idea when its release date is?

halester, fun, food & families said...

You should read "Shadow Son" It is great!

halester, fun, food & families said...

You should read "Shadow Song". That one is the next best to "Return to Red Castle".

halester, fun, food & families said...

You should read "Shadow Song" by Dorothy Keddington. It is great!

tidbit said...

I have all of the books written by Dorothy Keddington up to this point--at least I believe I do--and I love them all. I have read them over and over again at least eleven times each. I have read "Return to Red Castle" so many times that I have parts of it memorized.

I can quote from any of her books--just tell me the name and I can quote from it. Does this tell you how much I love her work!

Let's see if I can get them in order, I have:

JayHawk
Return to Red Castle
Shadow Song
Flower of the Winds
Mermaid's Purse
Fairy Thorn
Square Sky
Aisling of Eire

I think this is all of them.

What can I say. I love her books. I can even say their names backwards!! ;-) I can name all the characters. I can tell you the stories without looking at the books.

You must have them all!!!!

A Night on Moon Hill by Tanya Parker Mills

Review by Heather B. Moore Award-winning author, Tanya Parker Mills (2009 Indie Book Award Winner for The Reckoning ), delive...