Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Bookstore Opening in Pleasant Grove, UT

This post is a little out of our usual scope, and if I'm out of line, Jennifer, you can delete it. But since we all love books, I thought you wouldn't mind if I told you about a new bookstore opening in Pleasant Grove, UT. Heather Moore, author of Abinadi and contributor to this site, will be doing a book signing at the Grand Opening this Saturday (Nov. 8th), along with over 30 other authors throughout the day.

If you want more information, including a printable coupon for 25% off any one item, visit my personal blog.

Karlene

NOTE: Opening moved to November 15th.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Karlene, I am fine with this post. Just wish I lived closer so I could enjoy the opening.

A Night on Moon Hill by Tanya Parker Mills

Review by Heather B. Moore Award-winning author, Tanya Parker Mills (2009 Indie Book Award Winner for The Reckoning ), delive...