Sunday, June 3, 2007

Dead on Arrival by Jeffrey S. Savage



Great book. Couldn't put it down. Jeffrey S. Savage has a great way of twisting the plot around and around. Leaves you hanging wanting more. When is the next book coming out?

Description:
Curiosity can be a curse, and just like the proverbial cat, feisy Shandra Covington could soon end up dead.

As a newspaper reporter, Shandra meets unusual people every day. But Pinky Templeton is the first one who has claimed, quite vocally to be dead! She would just ignore him as another nut case, exept life-threatening events are happening to those close to her. And Pinky seems to be involved -- althought official records show he died in 1957.

Now that he's gone and died again, Shandra feels she must find out the truth--even if her police officer friend Bobby Richter doesn't want to help. After all, how many times can one man die? With Pinky, it's hard to tell.

9 comments:

Heather Moore said...

I've read this too. It's a very topsy turvy suspense! With one of those endings that make you anxious for the next in the series.

Jeff Savage said...

I'm glad you liked it. The next one is coming out in january of 2008. But I will be adding the first couple of chapters to my website in the next month or so.

Jennifer said...

Jeff, Is that just to tease us and have us anxiously waiting for the new year to roll around?

Lu Ann Brobst Staheli said...

Although I had read most of this book already in mansucript form, the story hooked me so much that I stayed up the entire night to read it from start to finish! Great job, Jeff.

Jeff Savage said...

Tease you? Leave you hanging? I would never do that. (Evil laugh)

Anonymous said...

So, have you written the next book (A time to die?) yet? I saw on your website and here that it would come out Spring 2008. I can't find anything about it on the www almost a year later.

Jennifer said...

From Jeff:

I have written the next book, but we don’t have a release date yet. I was delayed by the farworld series and then by some technical difficulties with the file. I’ll let you know as soon as I have a release date.



Jeff

Anonymous said...

Are you ever planning on writing the 3rd book, A Time to Die? I am very anxious to read it and cannot find any information on it.

Anonymous said...

A Time to Die will be a very good book I am hoping it will be out soon.

A Night on Moon Hill by Tanya Parker Mills

Review by Heather B. Moore Award-winning author, Tanya Parker Mills (2009 Indie Book Award Winner for The Reckoning ), delive...