Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Help locating a book

This description was sent to me and I was wondering if anyone out there has heard of this series:

"O.K. I need a little help. I started reading a series of books but I can't remember the name or the author. I think the next one is coming out soon but I have no idea what it even is. Somebody mentioned it last fall It wasn't one we actually read. One of the books talked about How things were getting so bad that the church had people get girls camp places ready for families to live in and they brought everybodies storage together, toward the end they had sent everybody that would go to these camps to live away from the world. The government was putting chips in people's hand to do all the everyday things like bank and buy groceries. That's most of what I remember. If you have any idea what any of these books were called or the author I would be so happy. "

2 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

Could this be the Ephraim's Seed books by Pam Blackwell?

Anonymous said...

Chad Daybell, The Great Gathering (Standing in Holy Places, Book One.
Spring Creek Books, 2007.

Here is a link to reviews by Chris Bigelow and I.

http://www.forums.mormonletters.org/yaf_postst339_DAYBELL-The-Great-Gathering-Standing-in-Holy-Places-Book-One-and-more.aspx

A Night on Moon Hill by Tanya Parker Mills

Review by Heather B. Moore Award-winning author, Tanya Parker Mills (2009 Indie Book Award Winner for The Reckoning ), delive...